Saturday, January 26, 2008

Don't worry.

Sorry if I alarmed anyone with my exhaust leak. Ben is super duper responsible, and we got the leak fixed the day after I posted about it. My throbbing headaches cleared up immediately.

Last weekend, my "girls from college" weekend was great. We got things off our chests during this awesome, spontaneous time of confession and prayer. I realize that's not everyone's idea of a good time--screw it. It's healthy and therapeutic and pleasing to God and we loved it. Living with those girls was one of best times of my life, and it is excellent to be reminded why. Part of our time involved a State of the Union style report. I was glad to be able to say that I've been happier this year than I think I've ever been. My marriage is out of the honey moon phase, work has been intense, and everything costs more money than we usually have, but I feel good. I feel good about life with Ben. I feel good about painting. I feel good about work. There have been things to grieve over in past year, but I think I've been able to do that and experience closure and move on. Yes. Life is good.

No comments: