Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SO sleepy

This morning, I woke up about 5 minutes before my alarm was going to go off, as usual...except today, I thought it was, like, 2 hours before my alarm was going to go off, so I had just given myself permission to sleep for a good, long time when the damned machine started going crazy. I was tired all day. I spent most of the day slumped at my desk checking emails. I felt out of it and pathetic. I don't think I even washed my own lunch dishes. I just abandoned them in the kitchen. Thanks, whoever had enough will to live today to wash my dishes. It was probably Anne. Thanks Anne.

Maybe I'm sick or depressed. I hope not. This is several days of feeling sleepy in a row. Maybe it's just the awful, awful gray weather. And the terrible darkness that comes in the middle of the day, before I get off work. Shit. I'll bet that's it. Bummer.

I know adding this photo to this post makes it out like I'm some depressed teenager, but here's the zombie table top I painted for my friend, Kevin.

The severed head is painted inside the drawer...I know, I'm sick.




3 comments:

j.doc said...

*shudder*

julia said...

awesome.

hey - any update on the gerbil leg?

Andrea said...

As it turns out, gerbils heal quickly. Bea Arthur (or Gena Davis, whichever) is doing fine.