Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Legit.

So, I heard of 2 occurrences over the past few weeks that I think totally qualify as minor miracles. The first is that a woman I work with had a heart attack in her home, by herself. She was too weak to lift her hand and call 911. She was pretty certain she was going to die when she fell asleep (or passed out) that night. She woke up the next day and went to her doctor who confirmed that she'd had a heart attack. He scheduled an EKG & stress test. She went the next day to a church prayer meeting, where her youth group prayed for her. She goes for the EKG, and it perfectly matches EKGs before the heart attack. There was no damage to her heart whatsoever. Awesome.

The next is, my friends are having a baby. They've been trying to have a kid for years and have used fertility meds to help them conceive. But they totally conceived a kid while they were not taking any such meds. Stellar.

In unrelated news, The Happening is one of the all time worst movies I've ever seen. I'm happy to explain in person why you should not spend money seeing this movie.

No comments: